History

Loesch Verpackungstechnik GmbH was founded in Dresden in 1919 by Max Loesch, and joined the Piepenbrock Group in 1982. Since then LoeschPack has undergone dynamic growth and is a world market leader in a number of segments today.

2016

Formation of the subsidiary LoeschPack DDC Switzerland AG, a center of competency for design, developing and constructing based in Coblenz, Switzerland.

2015

The German Institute for Packaging (DVI) honoured LoeschPack in 2015, with the German Packaging Award for their innovative packaging solutions.

2010

Introduction on to market, the new LOKEM-S, High-Speed-Trayloading System. Capacity, 2000 articles/min., per machine. Introduction on to the market the new generation of the Paternoster-Buffer-System.

2009

Introduction on to the market, the new LRK-Display Cartoning System, (modular design).

2008

 Introduction on to the market the innovative cartoning machine LTM (double lane, construction technique “front plate design”).

2007

New building of an office tract, extension of the assembly hall and office facilities.

2005

Extension of the factory complex with a new assembly building and office facilities.

2003

High-performance LRM fold wrapping machine for chocolate products, 450 articles/min for 1 and 2 wrappers.
LHW fold wrapping machines for coated chewing gum pellets. Wrapping of 400 sticks/min.

2001

Installation of one of the world’s biggest tray loading systems for dry baked goods for packing 9000 products/min.

1999

Introduction on to the market of the high-performance GW01 wrapping machine for chewing gum. Wrapping up to 2200 sticks per minute, this machine is one of the fastest fold wrapping machines in the world.

1989

Extensive enlargement of the factory in Altendorf.

1983

Induction of the new factory building in Altendorf/Upper Franconia.

1982

LoeschPack joins the Piepenbrock Group.

1970

Development and introduction on to the market, the high-performance LOGIMP/LOGAMAT chewing gum wrapping machine.

1963

Development of the LPK, the world’s first automatic praline pick-and-place machine, followed by the development of systems for praline assortments and monoproducts.

1949

In succession of the World War events, refoundation of the company by former employees from Dresden under the name of Loesch Maschinenfabrik in Forchheim/Upper Franconia.

1930

Development and introduction into the market of the revolutionary LU3 wrapping machine for chocolate tablets.

1919

Foundation of the company by Max Loesch in Dresden. Construction of processing systems and wrapping machines for confectionery products. Production of hollow figure, moulding, coating and mogul Systems.