Carbon neutral packaging
Sustainability occupies a key position across the Piepenbrock Group – naturally also at LoeschPack. The company underscores its commitment to the environment by using carbon-neutral packaging, positioning itself as a machinery engineering enterprise that champions sustainability. For some years, LoeschPack has enjoyed a first-mover advantage by offering carbon-neutral packaging machines. The company offsets emissions released during the value creation process through climate protection projects. This has been confirmed by official certification. In addition, the Piepenbrock Group has planted trees in the company’s own woodlands in Rheinshagen, thereby guaranteeing carbon-neutral operation of the packaging machines at customers’ production facilities. In research and development, LoeschPack focuses on the systematic reduction of energy consumption and technical optimisation of packaging machinery for the use of bio-degradable films. The sustainability report published by the Piepenbrock Group provides detailed information on the topic of sustainability management at LoeschPack.
Sustainability Guidelines of the Mechanical Engineering Industry
Sustainability is essential – for the economy, ecology and society. But what is achievable? And above all, how? The mechanical engineering industry provides answers. With innovative solutions and the Blue Competence sustainability initiative.
Our comprehension of trendsetting sustainability is based on the principles of economic success, fairness, respect & responsibility and includes the dimensions of society, ecology & economy. We comprehend sustainable action in terms of the definition of the Brundtland-report and the definitions of the German “Rat für Nachhaltige Entwicklung“.
- Sustainability is a crucial part of our company strategy.
- We create solid business schemes with sustainable values and secure entrepreneurial success.
- Our technologies and solutions promote worldwide sustainable developments.
- Sustainable thinking and action are represented in our processes and products.
- We act with consideration of resources and stand up for climate protection.
- Our staff is our most valuable asset. We promote engagement and participation.
- We stand up for keeping the human rights.
- Our company is a habitat.
- We take responsibility in our region.
- We do, what we promise!
- We actively cultivate the network with all participants.
- We transparently communicate our sustainable action.