System solutions "Made in Germany" from LoeschPack
Chocolat Frey and LoeschPack make a big impact with little Neapolitans!
“Swiss-made” is a sign of quality around the world. The flag of the alpine republic is associated with values such as tradition, reliability, pragmatism and common images such as the Matterhorn, precise timekeeping devices and – of course – chocolate “made in Switzerland”. Chocolat Frey AG, based in Buchs, Aargau, is a large manufacturer of this sweet temptation. The independent subsidiary of the Migros cooperative society has recently expanded production of Neapolitans, the little chocolates that are in strong demand internationally. Together with project partner Loesch Verpackungstechnik GmbH in Altendorf, Frey implemented a space-saving and efficient packaging solution for the “petit chocolat suisse”.
Case study Ludwig Weinrich
Perfectly packaged chocolate indulgence
Chocolate manufacturer Ludwig Weinrich from Herford is known worldwide for premium products, high-quality organic chocolate, fair trade certification and niche products such as vegan chocolate. The high quality standards of the company extend to the raw materials, manufacturing processes and product packaging. This is why the East Westphalian company relies on innovative packaging solutions from LoeschPack.
- Modular system concepts from a single source
- Custom solutions with expert systems engineering
- Interface integration across the entire packaging system
- Fine-tuned system concepts with maximum efficiency
- A single contact for your entire system
- Service over the entire life cycle of your system
- Highest possible OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)