Packaging machine for chewing gum sticks – individual packs and multipacks
The servo-driven LOGAMAT-S fold wrapping machine packs traditional chewing gum sticks at high speeds of up to 1,500 sticks a minute. Single chewing gum sticks are continuously wrapped in paper-backed aluminium foil, stacked and then wrapped in a paper sleeve. Alternatively, the products are transferred to a downstream multipack cartoning machine from LoeschPack to produce innovative packaging styles.
- Optimised high-end solution in the midspeed segment
- Top performance and efficiency in its segment
- Ideal system component when combining machines for innovative multipacks
Packing these products:
- High performance of up to 1,500 sticks a minute with a simultaneous increase in efficiency was primarily achieved by switching from intermittent to continuous operation in the high-speed section (single stick packaging). Automatic reel changers for all packaging materials (option) enable a further considerable increase in perfor- mance.
- The reduction in processing speeds brought about by this change enables more gentle product handling and is an advantage with difficult chewing gum types.
- Continuously operating packaging material feeders (servo-controlled) increase accuracy of processing through the machine. The rake transports installed in the multipack area improve packaging quality while maintaining good tightness. Automatic ejection of faulty packs increases production reliability.
- The servo-driven multipack area is extremely flexible and enables a change to the pack content within 20 minutes.
- The machine meets requirements for good ergonomics. Many details related to cleaning and fault clearance high- light Loesch’s decades of experience in packaging chewing gum. The large touchscreen panel gives the operator all the important information he or she requires.
- Overall, the LOGAMAT-S is designed to require little maintenance. Continuous operation reduces mechanical wear. The fully enclosed drive area with large service doors meets the particular requirements that apply when packaging chewing gum.