The LRM-S fold wrapping machine for automated packaging not only processes enrobed and formed chocolate bars, tablets, and Napolitains. It also packs cookies, wafers, and similar products. Reliably and gently – thanks to bottleneck-free product feeding. At a speed of up to 600 packs per minute. And optionally in one or two wrapping materials. The fold wrapping machine LRM-S is extremely flexible: it can use both paper and foil wrapping – as well as various folding styles and formats. Quality can be this versatile.
- Processes different wrapping materials
- Offers maximum format and pack style flexibility
- Packs products in one or two packaging materials, also glued/sealed
- Also available in a twin-lane version with up to 1,150 products per minute
"To pack almost 1,200 small chocolate products per minute – that’s top performance in traditional fold wrapping. And in packaging that appeals and looks good."Christoph Bächmann Project Manager at LoeschPack
Experience excellent packaging success with our LRM-S. Because it features:
- a state-of-the-art, sophisticated design especially for chocolate products
- computer-optimized, specially hardened cams
- good accessibility of all areas
- servo drives for product and packaging material feeding
- a large touch panel to ideally visualize all functions and machine states
- a rugged, modular machine design with a front panel
- outstanding packaging quality
- high hygienic and ergonomic standards, as drive and product areas are separated
- the possibility of quick cleaning and maintenance
Need hermetic packaging or have a high product rate? Not a problem for the LRM-S. The LRM-2S and LRM-HS versions were developed precisely for these needs. The twin-lane fold wrapping machine can handle up to 1,150 products per minute and the LRM-HS hermetically seals up to 450 products in a fold wrap look. In non-sealing mode, it can actually handle up to 600 products per minute – all at the push of a button.
Find out local representative
Worldwide. Around the clock. On duty for you – our service team. After all, we want you to be satisfied. And able to package your products even more successfully. That’s why we won’t just offer any old support – but the very best. Guaranteed.
Find out more about our customer care.
Efficient performance, innovative system solutions, and gentle product handling are our top priorities. That’s why we tailor our packaging lines to your needs. For the perfect interplay of all machines – and the best results. And to ensure that this remains the case, we are continuously evolving. Find out more about what we can do together – in the practical examples of our packaging systems.