The GWT processes single sticks in the highest performance range of up to 2,500 sticks per minute. Properly sorted and grouped in layers. So that further packaging runs smoothly. By a flow wrapping or multipack cartoning machine, for example. That’s also why the fold wrapping machine has a modular design – to optimally meet the specific requirements of different products. Whether it’s in terms of format, consistency, or grouping, you’d be hard pressed to find more packaging flexibility.
- Top performance and packaging quality for tab gum
- Flexible processing of various chewing gum hardness degrees
- Inline line configuration also possible
- Manual or semi-automatic slab feeding devices, or fully automatic feeding with buffer in line combination (optional)
"The GWT packs 2,500 chewing gum tabs per minute. That’s top performance for chewing gum. In preparation, the tabs are pre-packed for this and grouped in layers."Christoph Bächmann Project Manager at LoeschPack
The GWT is a byword for your success, as it
- has an innovative machine design with integrated control cabinet
- offers a format-flexible machine design
- is even easier to access and adjust
- ensures high availability thanks to fast troubleshooting
- depending on the application, allows the use of rotating breakers instead of the previous breaker principle – this is particularly advantageous for layer gum
- has a continuously running wrapping head and a packaging material feeding system
- features great grouping flexibility (3-8 tab gum)
- ensures high standards of hygiene and ergonomics, as the drive and product areas are strictly separated
- allows easy cleaning and maintenance thanks to flap and sliding parts
Find out local representative
Worldwide. Around the clock. On duty for you – our service team. After all, we want you to be satisfied. And able to package your products even more successfully. That’s why we won’t just offer any old support – but the very best. Guaranteed.
Find out more about our customer care.
Efficient performance, innovative system solutions, and gentle product handling are our top priorities. That’s why we tailor our packaging lines to your needs. For the perfect interplay of all machines – and the best results. And to ensure that this remains the case, we are continuously evolving. Find out more about what we can do together – in the practical examples of our packaging systems.
Our range of fold wrapping machines is complemented by
Not only interested in fold wrapping machines? Take a look at the pages for our