Singly or in packs: our servo-driven GWS-M fold wrapping system reliably packs all traditional chewing gum sticks – in the medium performance range of up to 1,500 sticks per minute. This is thanks to its continuous operation, which ensures that the GWS-M is not just more gentle on the products; processing through the machine is also more accurate. The result: Improved packaging quality with consistently good tightness. What else can the fold wrapping machine do? It wraps the individual chewing gum sticks in paper-backed aluminum foil or waxed paper, stacks them, and wraps a paper sleeve around the pack – or forwards it. To a multipack cartoning machine, for example. It all depends on the requirements for the pack style. That’s where the GWS-M is really flexible.
- Optimized high-end solution in the mid-speed segment
- Maximum performance and efficiency in the segment
- Increased production reliability through automatic ejection of faulty packs
"The GWS-M is the economy version for sticks: aluminum foil, paper sleeve, and a multipack in one machine. It’s a proven classic for chewing gum packaging in the medium performance range."Christoph Bächmann Project Manager at LoeschPack
The GWS-M ensures greater performance and success:
- processes chewing gum sticks with great efficiency – thanks to continuous operation in the high-speed section (single stick packaging)
- enables automatic reel changing devices for all packaging materials (optional)
- features a servo-driven multipack area that is extremely flexible and allows pack contents to be changed within 20 minutes
- low mechanical wear
- good maintenance and cleaning possibilities
- ergonomic and hygienic design
- all important information at a glance thanks to a large touchscreen panel
Find out local representative
Worldwide. Around the clock. On duty for you – our service team. After all, we want you to be satisfied. And able to package your products even more successfully. That’s why we won’t just offer any old support – but the very best. Guaranteed.
Find out more about our customer care.
Efficient performance, innovative system solutions, and gentle product handling are our top priorities. That’s why we tailor our packaging lines to your needs. For the perfect interplay of all machines – and the best results. And to ensure that this remains the case, we are continuously evolving. Find out more about what we can do together – in the practical examples of our packaging systems.