For food and non-food products: we devise the right packaging solution for your requirements. Because no matter what the product, we know our stuff – and have done for over 100 years. From soup cubes to cheese sticks packed in different formats and pack sizes on one machine. From small bottles in cartons to pencils in blister trays to petcare products and erasers that need to be banded, wrapped in cellophane, and cartoned.
We’re also flexible when it comes to the type of food packaging solutions: Whether it’s plastic or paper packaging for food – our machines can handle it. Smoothly, precisely, and reliably. Because we develop innovative and new packaging technologies that are tailored exactly to your needs – and we do it together with you. So that you can produce truly efficiently, safe in the knowledge that nothing’s been forgotten. At maximum packaging speeds, say, with optimum product protection, easy operation, and seamless worldwide service. No exceptions!
Whether your product is round, square, thick, or thin, we work with you to create the right system solutions. For the perfect packaging of your food and non-food products. Find out more now.
From the feeder to the primary and final packaging, to cellophane wrapping and display cartoning: we have the ideal packaging solution for every step in the packaging process. With our custom-tailored machines and systems. As a result, your food and non-food products are always processed gently. And efficiently.
Long, round, soft, hard, thick, thin, or even somewhere in between: individual food and non-food products require special packaging technology. And to ensure that the contents are orderly and tidy, the products have to be fed efficiently. With our feeding and buffering systems, for example. They ensure that everything can be processed smoothly – individually or grouped together. But always precisely and reliably.
As a flexible feeding and distribution system, the fully automatic LOMATIC feeds downstream packaging machines highly efficiently.
Feed and distribution system
- Machine solution designed to meet specific customer requirements
- Stations discharge in both directions
- Minimized row and block offset
- System can be scaled up as required at a later date – thanks to modular design
- Open design for ideal accessibility
- Direct integration of belt buffers possible
The LOOP-GB buffer system buffers a wide variety of products and discharges them in a regulated manner. Packaged or unpackaged.
Gondola storage system with buffer and product flow control
- Toolless gondola and belt changes– large, variable format range
- Vibration-reducing machine and software design – ideal system component for boosting line OEE
- Intelligent high-performance feeding combined with gentle product handling
The best packaging solutions for your food and non-food products are provided by our horizontal flow wrap machines and fold wrapping machines. That’s because these innovative high-performance platforms operate extremely quickly and reliably. They’re also intelligent: fully automatically, they can adjust all their parameters to match fluctuating environmental influences during operation. For maximum pack quality.
Fully automatically, the LRM-DUO fold wrapping machine processes primary packaged and pre-grouped chocolate and chewing gum products in cardboard and cellophane. Thanks to its compact design, it’s also highly efficient.
Twin-station fold machine for chocolate and chewing gum
- Packs both chocolate products and chewing gum
- Performs cartoning and cellophane foldwrapping on a compact platform
- Very flexible for different pack formations thanks to simple format changeover
- Enables innovative multipacks
The LRM-S fold wrapping machine packs chocolate, cookies, wafers, and similar food products in one or two packaging materials in a particularly gentle way.
Automatic fold wrapper machine for chocolate
- Processes different wrapping materials
- Offers maximum format and pack style flexibility
- Packs products in one or two packaging materials, also glued or sealed
- Also available in a twin-lane version with up to 1,150 products per minute
Extremely adaptable in terms of format range and packaging material, the LTM fold wrapping machine processes rectangular chocolates and confectionery efficiently and in a space-saving manner. It’s the compact design of the complete system that makes this possible.
Fold wrapping machine for chocolate bars
- Processes two packaging materials on one station
- Great packaging material and format flexibility with low setup costs
- Low space requirements and very attractive value for money
- Wide range of folding and closing options
From small to maxi: The LTM-DUO twin-station fold wrapping machine packs chocolate products of all kinds. Even those with nuts.
Twin-station fold wrapping machine for chocolate
- Also processes biodegradable packaging foil
- Also packs whole-nut chocolate bars
- Maximum overall performance in two-stage fold wrapping
The RCB horizontal fold wrapping machine packs small chocolate products hermetically and at high speeds.
Fold wrapping machine with wrapping head for Napolitains, bars and small tablets
- Seals packs completely without hot-setting glue
- No product contact thanks to sealing – seals only film against film
- Active cooling in the sealing element zone to protect product from radiant heat – optional
- Maximum availability thanks to minimized start-up times, short setup times and format changeovers, and quick and easy cleaning
With its wrapping head, the RPM fold wrapping machine processes small products of all kinds: round, molded, and coated. Gently in single packs or multipacks.
Compact fold wrapping machine for roll packs
- Vibratory feeding that is gentle on the product
- Optimized footprint for minimized space requirements
- Special designs for unusual product shapes and characteristics
- Second wrapping material possible for band
- Quick and easy format changeover for other pack contents
The RPM-S automatic fold wrapping machine packs round and tablet-shaped products in hermetically sealed rolls in a particularly gentle way. – Unique worldwide.
Automatic fold wrapping machine for roll packs
- Extremely gentle product handling: vibratory feeding, reduced touch points, sealing only film against film
- High format and pack style flexibility
- Tightly sealed roll packs
- Highest speeds
Our cartoning machines tidily and accurately pack food and non-food products of all kinds. Accumulable as well as non-accumulable. Upright, crosswise, or shingled. Always quickly, precisely, and efficiently. It’s the right way to go.
Both accumulable and non-accumulable products of all types are reliably filled into open displays by the CMC wrap-around cartoning machine
Modular wrap-around display cartoner
- Great format flexibility and toolless format changeover
- Available in 90-degree or inline version – Right-hand or left-hand configuration possible
- Excellent hygienic and ergonomic standards thanks to front panel design
- Maximum performance in the field of “wrap-around” display cartoners
Thanks to a special feeding system, the CML packaging machine cartons pre-packed products at high speeds. Always accurately, in mixed packs and multipacks.
Cartoner machine for single packs and multipacks in cardboard envelope label
- Mixed packs possible thanks to special feeding devices
- Single-row and double-row packs
- Excellent format, pack style, and product flexibility
- Various folding and closing options
The flexible and powerful CMT cartoningmachine can handle a wide variety of pack formations and layouts – at the extremely impressive speed of up to 1,000 products per minute.
Top-loading cartoning machine for bars, tablets, cookies, and confectionery.
- High overall equipment effectiveness
- Open and closed display cartons
- Quick and easy format changeovers, vertical startup
- Different layouts and pack formations possible
A novelty on the packaging market, the CMW carton folding machine fills primary-packed chocolate bars in the wrap-around process at high speeds.
Display cartoning machine for bar packaging
- Large blank magazine
- Also available as a module to complement existing primary packaging machines
- Right-hand or left-hand configuration possible
- Maximum product protection with maximum performance
Thanks to their modular design, our banderole and overwrapping machines can be flexibly matched to your food and non-food products. As a result, they pack piece goods reliably and gently. Pre-packed single products as well as multipacks and mixed packs. Different packaging materials and cellophane wrappings are also no problem for the packaging machines. And, of course, everything complies with the highest hygiene standards.
The LCM cellophane wrapping machine wraps cookies, wafers, chocolates, and other food and non-food items. In full wrap and with a tear thread.
Cellophane wrapping machine for single and multipacks.
- Second wrapping material possible for band
- Tight, hermetically sealed packs
- Multipacks can be produced
- Easy to open the packs thanks to tear thread with pull tab
The LCM-B banderole machine reliably wraps pre-packed products in paper, cardboard, or film. Fully automatically and with a large format range.
Banderole machine for pre-packed products
- Large format range available
- Multipacks can be produced
- Improved appearance at the point of sale
- High speeds of up to 300 products a minute
Find out local representative
Need packaging machines for other products? Find out more about our solutions for
Efficient performance, innovative system solutions, and gentle product handling are our top priorities. That’s why we tailor our packaging lines to your needs. For the perfect interplay of all machines – and the best results. And to ensure that this remains the case, we are continuously evolving. Find out more about what we can do together – in the practical examples of our packaging systems.