One of our most flexible and efficient cartoning machines, the CML not only cartons pre-packed chocolates, cookies, and other food and non-food items – it also offers a wide range of formats. And special feeding devices. These can be used to produce mixed packs as well as double-row packs and innovative multipacks. This is because the CML always groups piece goods appropriately. And always at medium speeds of up to 150 packs per minute.
- Mixed packs possible thanks to special feeding devices
- Single-row and double-row packs
- Excellent format, pack style, and product flexibility
- Various folding and closing options
"Multipacks are very popular. At up to 150 packs per minute, the CML packs small bars or other bar-shaped products into a flat blank. Different pack formations and various folding and closing options ensure flexible use of the cartoning machine."Edwin Birk Senior Management Research & Development at LoeschPack
Package your products even more successfully with our cartoning system CML. It
- is cam-controlled with central lubrication and thus requires little maintenance
- has computer-optimized, specially hardened cams
- offers outstanding packaging quality
- features a rugged modular machine design with a front panel
- cartons cost-effectively because it processes flat blanks
- enables fast format changes
- offers a high standard of hygiene
- is space-saving thanks to its compact design
Find out local representative
Worldwide. Around the clock. On duty for you – our service team. After all, we want you to be satisfied. And able to package your products even more successfully. That’s why we won’t just offer any old support – but the very best. Guaranteed.
Find out more about our customer care.
Efficient performance, innovative system solutions, and gentle product handling are our top priorities. That’s why we tailor our packaging lines to your needs. For the perfect interplay of all machines – and the best results. And to ensure that this remains the case, we are continuously evolving. Find out more about what we can do together – in the practical examples of our packaging systems.