Uncluttered, ready-to-trade displays are the strengths of our CMC. At a speed of up to 60 cartons per minute, the compact cartoning machine folds and fills open and closed display cartons with accumulable pre-packed products of all kinds: chocolate, chewing gum, cookies, and food and non-food products. In single or multiple layers and rows in the wrap-around process. Always precisely and reliably. And thanks to an additional module, the CMC can also process non-accumulable items such as flow packs, 3-side seal pouches, slim packs, and rolls. All well packed, accurately side by side.
- Great format flexibility and toolless format changeover
- Available in 90-degree or inline version
- Right-hand or left-hand configuration possible
- Excellent hygienic and ergonomic standards thanks to front panel design
- Maximum performance in the field of “wrap-around” display cartoners
"You couldn’t wish for more flexibility in a packaging line: Open or closed display cartons, accumulable or non-accumulable products. Erecting, filling, sealing – it’s all modular, high-performing, and compactly integrated."Edwin Birk Senior Management Research & Development at LoeschPack
Present your products successfully with our CMC. It
- is strictly modular in design to be able to cover a wide range of variants
- offers an excellent packaging result thanks to its wrap-around process
- processes flat blanks
- is especially reliable, especially for line operation
Find out local representative
Worldwide. Around the clock. On duty for you – our service team. After all, we want you to be satisfied. And able to package your products even more successfully. That’s why we won’t just offer any old support – but the very best. Guaranteed.
Find out more about our customer care.
Efficient performance, innovative system solutions, and gentle product handling are our top priorities. That’s why we tailor our packaging lines to your needs. For the perfect interplay of all machines – and the best results. And to ensure that this remains the case, we are continuously evolving. Find out more about what we can do together – in the practical examples of our packaging systems.