It’s the latest innovation on the packaging market: our CMW cartoning machine. At high speeds, it fills 30 cartons per minute – from solid or extra-thin corrugated cardboard. It groups the primary-packed chocolate bars continuously. So that they reach the folding area smoothly and optimally prepared. Always matched to the pack style. Upright or transverse. The wrap-around cartoner machine adapts to the type of box. And to your wishes – for the perfect product presentation.
- Large blank magazine
- Also available as a module to complement existing primary packaging machines
- Right-hand or left-hand configuration possible
- Maximum product protection with maximum performance
"With its narrow footprint, the CMW is one of the most compact display cartoners for chocolate bars in this performance range. As part of a combination line, the CMW can also be directly connected to an existing or new LTM-DUO bar wrapping machine with a common control system – which is enormously efficient and compact."Edwin Birk Senior Management Research & Development at LoeschPack
Present your products successfully with our CMW. It
- offers high output performance
- produces all commercially available pack styles for cardboard packaging
- has excellent format flexibility
- enables fast and easy format changes
- offers high hygienic and ergonomic standards: good accessibility for cleaning and maintenance thanks to its cantilever-type design, and long intervals
- is consistently designed with a front panel that clearly separates drive and functional elements
- is perfectly matched to upstream packaging machines – both flow packing and fold wrapping machines. This design is unique on the market
Find out local representative
Worldwide. Around the clock. On duty for you – our service team. After all, we want you to be satisfied. And able to package your products even more successfully. That’s why we won’t just offer any old support – but the very best. Guaranteed.
Find out more about our customer care.
Efficient performance, innovative system solutions, and gentle product handling are our top priorities. That’s why we tailor our packaging lines to your needs. For the perfect interplay of all machines – and the best results. And to ensure that this remains the case, we are continuously evolving. Find out more about what we can do together – in the practical examples of our packaging systems.