Designed for efficient and flexible production, the LTM-DUO for fold wrapping of chocolate bars leaves nothing to be desired – especially in terms of packaging quality and product protection. Operating at high speeds, it packs up to 215 chocolate bars per minute. First in an inner wrap of foil, then with an outer wrap made of paper or cardboard. But that’s not all: the LTM-DUO is just as flexible when it comes to the packaging material or the seal as it is in terms of formats – where everything from a small bar to a 300 gram bar is possible.
- Also processes biodegradable packaging foil
- Also packs whole-nut chocolate bars
- Maximum overall performance in two-stage fold wrapping
"The LTM-DUO is just as flexible when it comes to the choice of packaging material or seal as it is in terms of format – where everything from a small bar to a 300 gram bar is possible"Christoph Bächmann Project Manager at LoeschPack
Boost your success with the LTM-DUO. After all, it
- offers very good product protection and excellent packaging quality
- enables a tightly sealed inner wrap – comparable with flow packs
- features a wide range of folding and closing options
- processes a wide variety of packaging materials
- has a minimized number of format parts with fixed stops for easy format changes
- enables quick and easy format changeovers and packaging material changes
- is gentle on the product thanks to continuous conveyor belts
- has high standards of hygiene and ergonomics thanks to full separation of drive and product areas
- ensures higher system efficiency through optimal integration of buffer systems
- offers a perfectly coordinated packaging system from a single source – from the feeder to the display carton
Find out local representative
Worldwide. Around the clock. On duty for you – our service team. After all, we want you to be satisfied. And able to package your products even more successfully. That’s why we won’t just offer any old support – but the very best. Guaranteed.
Find out more about our customer care.
Efficient performance, innovative system solutions, and gentle product handling are our top priorities. That’s why we tailor our packaging lines to your needs. For the perfect interplay of all machines – and the best results. And to ensure that this remains the case, we are continuously evolving. Find out more about what we can do together – in the practical examples of our packaging systems.