Our GWS fold wrapping machine processes up to 2,500 chewing gum products per minute. This level of performance is ensured by the continuously running slit, collector, and optional pack drum. For single sticks as well as multipacks. But also for grouped discharge for further wrapping in carton multipacks. The GWS can be easily configured to meet the specific requirements of the product and its packaging. Because that’s exactly what the fold wrapping machine is: modular and innovative.
- Excellent single-stick packaging with zigzag or straight cut.
- Flexible for traditional multipacks and modern carton multipacks
- Fully automatic cut-and-wrap feeding possible
- Manual or semi-automatic slab feeding devices, or fully automatic feeding with buffer in line combination (optional)
"Top performance for chewing gum packaging: the GWS packs up to 2,500 chewing gum sticks per minute, then discharges them as multipacks or groups them for further packaging."Christoph Bächmann Project Manager at LoeschPack
Packaging successful products is really easy with the GWS. After all, it
- has precisely adapted interfaces to the upstream slab feeding system and the downstream cartoning machine
- continuously feeds packaging materials via servo pickoff with rotating cutting device
- accommodates a manual or semi-automatic slab feeding device
- visualizes all functions and machine states on its large touch panel
- ensures high hygienic and ergonomic standards thanks to easy cleaning and maintenance with flap and sliding parts as well as full separation of drive and product areas
- ensures high availability and machine safety
Find out local representative
Worldwide. Around the clock. On duty for you – our service team. After all, we want you to be satisfied. And able to package your products even more successfully. That’s why we won’t just offer any old support – but the very best. Guaranteed.
Find out more about our customer care.
Efficient performance, innovative system solutions, and gentle product handling are our top priorities. That’s why we tailor our packaging lines to your needs. For the perfect interplay of all machines – and the best results. And to ensure that this remains the case, we are continuously evolving. Find out more about what we can do together – in the practical examples of our packaging systems.