The CMT is a particularly flexible and powerful cartoning machine. It erects open or closed folding boxes, fills, and closes them in the lidded version. And it does this at any time in the desired pack formation and layout variant. The top-loading cartoner processes pre-grouped accumulable and non-accumulable products both flat and upright – on the short or long side. Or even shingled. Regardless of whether your product’s primary packaging is a flow pack or fold wrap, inline or at 90 degrees. And always at the highest speeds. The CMT achieves up to 1,000 items per minute in the product infeed – with a maximum output of up to 200 cartons at the same time. Every single one of them is perfectly packed and ready for the supermarket shelf.
- High overall equipment effectiveness
- Open and closed display cartons
- Quick and easy format changeovers, vertical startup
- Different layout variants and pack formations possible
"High-performance primary packaging machines need cartoning machines of a similar caliber. For the latest version of the CMT, particular attention was paid to flexibility, output, and precision. And all this with a very compact footprint."Edwin Birk Senior Management Research & Development at LoeschPack
Our CMT cartoning machine packs your products ready for sale and great success:
- extremely reliable, efficient, and available
- very flexible in packaging design
- Smart Infeed high-performance feeder
- largely toolless format and belt change
- all working areas very accessible – for cleaning and maintenance
- designed for low maintenance and therefore long cleaning and maintenance intervals
- easyMI touchscreen panel for all important information and inputs
- a perfectly coordinated packaging system from a single source – from the unpacked product to the display carton
Find out local representative
Worldwide. Around the clock. On duty for you – our service team. After all, we want you to be satisfied. And able to package your products even more successfully. That’s why we won’t just offer any old support – but the very best. Guaranteed.
Find out more about our customer care.
Efficient performance, innovative system solutions, and gentle product handling are our top priorities. That’s why we tailor our packaging lines to your needs. For the perfect interplay of all machines – and the best results. And to ensure that this remains the case, we are continuously evolving. Find out more about what we can do together – in the practical examples of our packaging systems.