That special something in product presentation: the LCM-B turns your products into eye-catchers on store shelves. Fully automatically, the banderole machine wraps pre-packed cookies, wafers, chocolates, food and non-food products. Single products and multipacks. In paper, cardboard, or film. And with a large format range. For more flexibility and individuality. But the LCM-B bands always do one thing – they hold. So that everything stays together.
- Large format range available
- Multipacks can be produced
- Improved appearance at the point of sale
- High speeds of up to 300 products a minute
"A cardboard, paper or film band rounds off the product on the shelf. Whether the focus is on product safety or its appearance, the flexible, high-performance banding machine leaves nothing to be desired."Edwin Birk Senior Management Research & Development at LoeschPack
You get the perfect band for your products with our LCM-B banderole machine, as it
- is cam-controlled with central lubrication, thus requiring little maintenance
- has computer-optimized, specially hardened cams
- is highly insensitive to packaging material variations thanks to gripper feeding
- offers a wide range of formats and applications
- features a rugged, modular machine design with front panel
- offers outstanding packaging quality
- enables particularly fast and easy format changes
- ensures a high standard of hygiene
- is optimally accessible and can be quickly cleaned and maintained
Find out local representative
Worldwide. Around the clock. On duty for you – our service team. After all, we want you to be satisfied. And able to package your products even more successfully. That’s why we won’t just offer any old support – but the very best. Guaranteed.
Find out more about our customer care.
Efficient performance, innovative system solutions, and gentle product handling are our top priorities. That’s why we tailor our packaging lines to your needs. For the perfect interplay of all machines – and the best results. And to ensure that this remains the case, we are continuously evolving. Find out more about what we can do together – in the practical examples of our packaging systems.