High-speed stick wrapping machine for chewing gum multipacks
The target applications are small multipacks with classic stick gum, tab gum or other rectangular pre-wrapped chewing gum products. Individual sticks are first grouped and then fully wrapped into a heat-sealable foil. Due to the modular and flexible machine concept different packaging formations can be processed to generate different packaging formations such as flat, stacked or standing upright. Up to 500 Multipacks per minute can be wrapped, subject to the application.
- High flexibility with excellent performance and efficiency
- Ideal module for chewing gum and confectionery system solutions
- Various pack formations and tightly sealed pack styles possible
Packing these products:
- Modular machine concept coordinated with the specific requirements of wrapping chewing gum sticks.
- Suitable infeed modules according to upstream primary wrapping machines, with optional grouping.
- Robust machine construction in front plate design
- Continuous foil infeed by means of servo driven foil unwinding
- Motor driven discharge transport with heat sealing equipment for side folds
- Big touch panel for full visualization of all functions and machine states
- High speed up to 500 multipacks per minute at high efficiency
- Direct combination with Loesch primary wrapping machines for chewing gum sticks (classic stick gum, tab gum)
- High product protection due to tightly sealed packages
- Different packaging patterns possible (flat, stacked, standing upright)
- Great flexibility and easy format change
- Three to twenty single products per pack possible
- High hygienic and ergonomic standard. Easy access for cleaning and maintenance due to front plate design.
- High availability and operational safety
- The machine platform allows standard side fold, fin seal folding and tuck-in folding at the small ends.
- Interface to the following packaging operation exactly coordinated