Exceptionally flexible and precise – that’s the FHW horizontal flow wrapping machine from the LoeschPack F-Series. Specially developed for three-shift operations, the innovative version of the FHW impresses with its extraordinary performance, packaging up to 1500 products per minute with a film speed of 150 meters per minute. Both traditional and alternative packaging materials can be easily used on the platform – with changeovers requiring nothing more than the touch of a button. Combined with the separate feeding device, it creates a unique packaging system. And that’s true for unpackaged, pre-packaged, individually, or group-arranged products. Find out more now.
"Horizontal flow wrapping machines are versatile and fast. Especially in the larger format range, such as with multipacks, format flexibility with low packaging costs counts. That’s what our FHW is here for."David Bankmann Product Manager at LoeschPack
The FHW is perfect for your products, as it
- enables short format changeover times
- requires little cleaning or servicing
- offers packaging material and product flexibility in the food and non-food sectors
- features fast and reproducible format changeovers
- guarantees a high film speed for cold and hot-sealing film
- provides a hygienic and space-saving design
- ensures optimal accessibility for operation, maintenance, and cleaning
- features high efficiency thanks to standard auto-splicing
Find out local representative
Worldwide. Around the clock. On duty for you – our service team. After all, we want you to be satisfied. And able to package your products even more successfully. That’s why we won’t just offer any old support – but the very best. Guaranteed.
Find out more about our customer care.
Efficient performance, innovative system solutions, and gentle product handling are our top priorities. That’s why we tailor our packaging lines to your needs. For the perfect interplay of all machines – and the best results. And to ensure that this remains the case, we are continuously evolving. Find out more about what we can do together – in the practical examples of our packaging systems.