With coffee or as a gift – Napolitains and pralines are exquisite treats for special moments. And our packaging machines and systems ensure that your product cuts a fine figure. We have specially designed solutions for small chocolate products – from the processing to the display carton. Always a good match. Always gentle on your product. So your miniatures make a big impact.
Don’t yet have the optimum chocolate packaging for your pralines and Napolitains? Our machines can help. Easily, and with innovation. Get in touch now.
Small and delicate – and to keep it that way, particularly gentle product handling is required. From the feeder to the final packaging. It’s good to know that our machines and systems are designed to meet the special requirements of pralines and Napolitains throughout the packaging process. For a perfect wrap and maximum pleasure.
Our feeding and buffering systems ensure that pralines arrive at their packaging in an orderly fashion. Because they continuously feed your products to the downstream packaging machines. For smooth operations.
As a flexible feeding and distribution system, the fully automatic LOMATIC feeds downstream packaging machines highly efficiently.
Feed and distribution system
- Machine solution designed to meet specific customer requirements
- Stations discharge in both directions
- Minimized row and block offset
- System can be scaled up as required at a later date – thanks to modular design
- Open design for ideal accessibility
- Direct integration of belt buffers possible
The LOOP-GB buffer system buffers a wide variety of products and discharges them in a regulated manner. Packaged or unpackaged.
Gondola storage system with buffer and product flow control
- Toolless gondola and belt changes– large, variable format range
- Vibration-reducing machine and software design – ideal system component for boosting line OEE
- Intelligent high-performance feeding combined with gentle product handling
Fully automatically, the LRM-DUO fold wrapping machine processes primary packaged and pre-grouped chocolate and chewing gum products in cardboard and cellophane. Thanks to its compact design, it’s also highly efficient.
Twin-station fold machine for chocolate and chewing gum
- Packs both chocolate products and chewing gum
- Performs cartoning and cellophane foldwrapping on a compact platform
- Very flexible for different pack formations thanks to simple format changeover
- Enables innovative multipacks
The LRM-S fold wrapping machine packs chocolate, cookies, wafers, and similar food products in one or two packaging materials in a particularly gentle way.
Automatic fold wrapper machine for chocolate
- Processes different wrapping materials
- Offers maximum format and pack style flexibility
- Packs products in one or two packaging materials, also glued or sealed
- Also available in a twin-lane version with up to 1,150 products per minute
The RCB horizontal fold wrapping machine packs small chocolate products hermetically and at high speeds.
Fold wrapping machine with wrapping head for Napolitains, bars and small tablets
- Seals packs completely without hot-setting glue
- No product contact thanks to sealing – seals only film against film
- Active cooling in the sealing element zone to protect product from radiant heat – optional
- Maximum availability thanks to minimized start-up times, short setup times and format changeovers, and quick and easy cleaning
Our cartoning machines pack pre-packed, grouped pralines an Napolitains into open sales cartons precisely and reliably – in single or multiple layers and rows. This creates innovative multipacks for small products.
Both accumulable and non-accumulable products of all types are reliably filled into open displays by the CMC wrap-around cartoning machine
Modular wrap-around display cartoner
- Great format flexibility and toolless format changeover
- Available in 90-degree or inline version – Right-hand or left-hand configuration possible
- Excellent hygienic and ergonomic standards thanks to front panel design
- Maximum performance in the field of “wrap-around” display cartoners
Thanks to a special feeding system, the CML packaging machine cartons pre-packed products at high speeds. Always accurately, in mixed packs and multipacks.
Cartoner machine for single packs and multipacks in cardboard envelope label
- Mixed packs possible thanks to special feeding devices
- Single-row and double-row packs
- Excellent format, pack style, and product flexibility
- Various folding and closing options
The flexible and powerful CMT cartoningmachine can handle a wide variety of pack formations and layouts – at the extremely impressive speed of up to 1,000 products per minute.
Top-loading cartoning machine for bars, tablets, cookies, and confectionery.
- High overall equipment effectiveness
- Open and closed display cartons
- Quick and easy format changeovers, vertical startup
- Different layouts and pack formations possible
A novelty on the packaging market, the CMW carton folding machine fills primary-packed chocolate bars in the wrap-around process at high speeds.
Display cartoning machine for bar packaging
- Large blank magazine
- Also available as a module to complement existing primary packaging machines
- Right-hand or left-hand configuration possible
- Maximum product protection with maximum performance
The LCM cellophane wrapping machine wraps cookies, wafers, chocolates, and other food and non-food items. In full wrap and with a tear thread.
Cellophane wrapping machine for single and multipacks.
- Second wrapping material possible for band
- Tight, hermetically sealed packs
- Multipacks can be produced
- Easy to open the packs thanks to tear thread with pull tab
The LCM-B banderole machine reliably wraps pre-packed products in paper, cardboard, or film. Fully automatically and with a large format range.
Banderole machine for pre-packed products
- Large format range available
- Multipacks can be produced
- Improved appearance at the point of sale
- High speeds of up to 300 products a minute
Find out local representative
Efficient performance, innovative system solutions, and gentle product handling are our top priorities. That’s why we tailor our packaging lines to your needs. For the perfect interplay of all machines – and the best results. And to ensure that this remains the case, we are continuously evolving. Find out more about what we can do together – in the practical examples of our packaging systems.